COD4 Server Problems

Unclean

Talked to a support guy, and here's what he said:

Andrew: Yes, we are having a problem with the machine you are on. It is being worked on at this time by our head tech.

Andrew: We are hoping for it to be fine in a couple of minutes.

Stay tuned!

Hmm... the server doesn't seem to be showing up in the master list. And the server name is wrong in the banner. Ah well... I'll work on this tomorrow. It's getting late. :)

i just checked myself, i wonder if it's the server name that doesn't appear quickly enough... either way thats no good :unsure:

It turns out you have to keep clicking "refresh" to get the GCFTW server to show up. If you're polling around 5000 servers, it'll show up. I think it has to do with the server rank (which at this point is in the 31th percentile... huge leaps forward from 8th percentile that it was at when the server went up a few days ago).

I cant get in...keeps telling me i need punkbuster...which i installed, but i select yes in the multiplayer menu, exit out...try to join...same error, and when i go back into the menu to enable PB...it says no again, even though I changed it to yes >:(

Clue, the other game modes are much better. We put it on FFA because there was only three people, then other people started joining and Unclean left before switching it back.

With team death match there's no spawning right next too other players who are going too blast you and you get teammates who will get shot at instead of you. :)

It's also better when Jackiechan isn't around with his noob tube. :D