Controller question

Clueless

I plugged it in...all the lights lit up and stuff....but I saw nothing that indicated that the xbox saw it....although I am not familiar with the thing yet, so I am not really sure how to tell, lol

do you have the game you want to use it for? If so load up the game with it plugged in and see if it lets you control it.

I plugged it in...all the lights lit up and stuff....but I saw nothing that indicated that the xbox saw it....although I am not familiar with the thing yet, so I am not really sure how to tell, lol

do you have the game you want to use it for? If so load up the game with it plugged in and see if it lets you control it.

Yeah, I put the game in, went under controls to see if showed it, but it just showed the xbox controller...didnt actually attempt to play.

It won't recognize it unless there are drivers for it (which there aren't, I can almost guarantee).

The only flight stick that works as far as I know with the 360 so far is the one that comes with Ace Combat 6...and it's a beauty

I'll add that it also depends on the game...what game are you trying to use this stick with (please don't say Barbie's Big Adventure...)

It won't recognize it unless there are drivers for it (which there aren't, I can almost guarantee).

The only flight stick that works as far as I know with the 360 so far is the one that comes with Ace Combat 6...and it's a beauty

I'll add that it also depends on the game...what game are you trying to use this stick with (please don't say Barbie's Big Adventure...)

ROFL...no barbies here. I was trying to use it for Blazing Angels, but I do like flying games, so future purchases arent out of the question. I saw the stick and the info for the 360, and it is made by Saitek for them, so I guess I was hoping there was a way to make it work...I hate to spend that kind of cash when I already have an expensive set up for PC, which is more similar to the xbox than some would like to admit.

ROFL...no barbies here. I was trying to use it for Blazing Angels, but I do like flying games, so future purchases arent out of the question. I saw the stick and the info for the 360, and it is made by Saitek for them, so I guess I was hoping there was a way to make it work...I hate to spend that kind of cash when I already have an expensive set up for PC, which is more similar to the xbox than some would like to admit.

Yeah...it's definitely one of the downsides to the 360 in that you can't use PC peripherals like you can with the PS3. If you like air combat games you absolutely have to get Ace Combat 6...by far the best dog fighting game I have ever played...although I'm not a huge fan of air combat games so I'm waiting for the price to drop on the stick to pick it up