Thanks ut3, I needed a break from gaming

Wentz

I love UT3.

It smokes UT2K4, so far there has only been one patch released, UT2K4 had quite a few patches in its day, UT2K4 was good but UT3 is much better, the graphics, the vehicles, I even like Warfare.

True, its a little rough right now but its a good start.

It's probably the holiday mayhem that's getting to everyone! :P The only beef I have is not knowing what hit yah and boom your dead. Also, ut3 is rather dark and it's hard to see ppl on some maps. Ruff is right on this one though cuz warfare will be fixed when the new patches arrive and ppl make 3rd party maps so it's best to be patient. :)

Edited by ebits

I was looking at the leaderboards of my friends only and Wentz is on top with 438. I'm at 8732. According to my math Wentz must have already put in 80 hours to my 8. Yes Wentz it is time to take a break. But not too long, how many months of gaming do you have left? :smillie_smilling:

Scoring seems to be done by just adding points for everything you do and doesnt matter how long it took you to do it, accuracy or kill/death ratio. Kinda lame. Do MMOs score like this?

I was looking at the leaderboards of my friends only and Wentz is on top with 438. I'm at 8732. According to my math Wentz must have already put in 80 hours to my 8. Yes Wentz it is time to take a break. But not too long, how many months of gaming do you have left? :smillie_smilling:

Scoring seems to be done by just adding points for everything you do and doesnt matter how long it took you to do it, accuracy or kill/death ratio. Kinda lame. Do MMOs score like this?

Hmmm...no me huh?

do'h...

suckage.

I've played about 30 hours, I guess...gotten some decent scores too...140, 150, 170 the other night. Course, all were noobs but a couple.

meh...

I'm gonna install UT2K4 tomorrow. night.

Oh, FK and all of GC, sorry I missed the gamecomm stuff...I had three boxes ready to go, but then my student help ditched me at school and I was stuck in a 14 hour day with no reprieve. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
I went back to ut2004 last night and enjoyed myself. Game feels faster that what I felt on ut3. There were about 100 onslaught servers still going.

(A.S.S)*Carcass Factory* IP: 66.128.62.157.7777 seems to have a good following of people still wanting to play UT2K4. Very few original maps and when originals come up it's usually in modified configs. Since UT3 seems to be a bust that's where I've been playing. It would be nice to see a few GC tags there from time to time.

I played with lots of the donkey guys and they tried to get me to join before I found GC. Ola, I used to play with her a lot (alias as cougar, if you remember), Poker's a great guy and so are most of the rest of them, like Mr.Jezuz. They like zark and all that jazz though - not for me. :)

I went back to ut2004 last night and enjoyed myself. Game feels faster that what I felt on ut3. There were about 100 onslaught servers still going.

(A.S.S)*Carcass Factory* IP: 66.128.62.157.7777 seems to have a good following of people still wanting to play UT2K4. Very few original maps and when originals come up it's usually in modified configs. Since UT3 seems to be a bust that's where I've been playing. It would be nice to see a few GC tags there from time to time.

I will look into it. Miss the gc tags also on ut3