AVPR!

Chimmpp

This was another nice addition to all the Alien and Predator movies. If you liked the first one, this one pretty much has the same type of action, so there is no reason not to like it. And the end is... fairly shocking. All I'm gunna say for the people who don't understand the ending is, read the books.

4/5 Aliens popping out of your stomach. :erm:

the movie wasnt really good, the biggest criticism i had of the first one was that a lot of the fight scenese between the predator and the aliens (not the queen) were not filmed well at all: the camera was either too close or it was shaking/jerking all over the place its hard to keep track of what was going on; this was something they did not correct in the second movie;

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

also, it seems kinda silly that the guy can get impaled through the chest/stomach area with the tail of an alien (the girth of hte tail grows bigger as it is nearer the body) and can still move around relatively well (he walked to the helicopter) and managed to get a couple accurate pistol shots off the alien; in real life, his organs would've fallen out and he would've died from blood loss or whatever; last but not least, their helicopter outran a nuclear explosion...seriously

*END SPOILER ALERT*

Great violence and gore. Good fight sequences. And lots of death and dismemberment. I wasn't expecting alot of out this movie since the first one was so crappy. But I think the R rating really helped drive the film. It actually would have been a fabulous film, if they had just eliminated all the human acting in it.

entertaining not artsy (exactly how it should be), awesome for a avp film.

3.5/5 stars

• 1 month later...