WTB: Dead Rising for the XBOX 360

Unclean

Tee hee.

I do, but you're not getting my copy!

As frustrating as that game is sometimes, I find it hard to part with games... unless they get scores blow 3 on IGN.

I got my copy used at a EBgames-type store (wasn't EB though, it's called Play-n-Trade).

Wait... since when did Unclean get a 360?!

(edited)

I have it, how much you offering?

*edit*

actually, if you really did buy NOFX's, I'd straight up trade you for Fight Night Round 3, Forza or Tiger Woods '08. Does that interest you?

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

*edit*

actually, if you really did buy NOFX's, I'd straight up trade you for Fight Night Round 3, Forza or Tiger Woods '08. Does that interest you?

Yeah, definitely! NOFX is gonna ship it out on Friday, so it should be here by next Wednesday. I should know after that which of those 3 games would be best for the trade. :)

*edit*

Yeah, definitely! NOFX is gonna ship it out on Friday, so it should be here by next Wednesday. I should know after that which of those 3 games would be best for the trade. :)

Man! I can't even find time to play all my computer games, much less throw in 2 or 3 different console gaming systems and their games. How in the world do you guys do it?!

Shaftiel

I have it, how much you offering?*edit*actually, if you really did buy NOFX's, I'd straight up trade you for Fight Night Round 3, Forza or Tiger Woods '08. Does that interest you?
Man! I can't even find time to play all my computer games, much less throw in 2 or 3 different console gaming systems and their games. How in the world do you guys do it?!Shaftiel
Well, I can answer for myself.. I don't have a wife who doesn't let me play computer games :D
Tee hee.I do, but you're not getting my copy!As frustrating as that game is sometimes, I find it hard to part with games... unless they get scores blow 3 on IGN.I got my copy used at a EBgames-type store (wasn't EB though, it's called Play-n-Trade). Wait... since when did Unclean get a 360?!
http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...st&p=424915:)
Figures. I ended up passing that post. Not to mention I'm kind of computer-less at the time being.Let me know when you get some good multiplayer games, Unclean. We can duke it out "360 style".