UT2004 Lighthouse

MaDPaT

Come on guys, where are you?

Cannon and I are only ones really playing ut2004. Lets pick a server where the ping is decent for all of us. We will not know which one until we talk. Carcass a bit hi for me and alot for Bush but ok for Cannon. That one is a no go but I do like the sight but what choice do we have for "gc camaradarie". Like to hear from you guys. On a server where my ping was about 32 tonight and cannon showed up. Don't know about his ping but I liked the site.

Come on guys, where are you?Cannon and I are only ones really playing ut2004. Lets pick a server where the ping is decent for all of us. We will not know which one until we talk. Carcass a bit hi for me and alot for Bush but ok for Cannon. That one is a no go but I do like the sight but what choice do we have for "gc camaradarie". Like to hear from you guys. On a server where my ping was about 32 tonight and cannon showed up. Don't know about his ping but I liked the site.
My ping was fine but wasn't that a demo site endless doing Torlan??
Come on guys, where are you?Cannon and I are only ones really playing ut2004. Lets pick a server where the ping is decent for all of us. We will not know which one until we talk. Carcass a bit hi for me and alot for Bush but ok for Cannon. That one is a no go but I do like the sight but what choice do we have for "gc camaradarie". Like to hear from you guys. On a server where my ping was about 32 tonight and cannon showed up. Don't know about his ping but I liked the site.
My ping was fine but wasn't that a demo site endless doing Torlan??
I saw Tek was playing some Freon while we were on.I checked UT3 a handful of tiumes last evening and no "friends" were playing there.

Hehe you quoted yourself! :)

I had to do a clean install last night, so I have NO games on atm. I'll get em back on sometime this week, but I'm in the middle of changing classes and making sure I have what I need to graduate for teacher's college next year.

I played some ONS last night on some demo server with my brother and had a blast. Forget how much fun 2k4 is. I checked before I got on but no one in my buddies list was on. X-Razor found me though! You did add GC][* to your buddy list right Madpat?

I played some ONS last night on some demo server with my brother and had a blast. Forget how much fun 2k4 is. I checked before I got on but no one in my buddies list was on. X-Razor found me though! You did add GC][* to your buddy list right Madpat?

Of course I did.

Real hard time getting a server both me and Bush could play at same time. Like all the good ones had room for only 1. The rest were excessively pingy for one of us or populated by juveniles.