The Return of the [GC] Unreal Tournament Community

Wentz

I had a lot of fun last evening! Thanks everyone! It's a much different game playing with people that have a clue and no bots when things filled up.

The highlight of my evening was nailing Dark on his Manta with an Avril 3 times in a row at the base entrance on Crossfire. :):):) Now that I've said that I'll probably become the new "Dark's Target" but it was worth it!

Dude, you date til you're married, then there's no reason to impress anymore! :P

And you actually hope to see this canuck? Wow, you've changed man.

Laff whilst thou can, you long-haired, single hessian with little obligation but to thyself.

Laff indeed.

Well, my bandwidth is chugging along at about 2.4 mbits tonight and I'm getting some double digit p/l to chicago...but I will still try to play a few rounds...

S.O.S...different day.

Dude, you date til you're married, then there's no reason to impress anymore! :P

Laff whilst thou can, you long-haired, single hessian with little obligation but to thyself.

Laff indeed.

Well, my bandwidth is chugging along at about 2.4 mbits tonight and I'm getting some double digit p/l to chicago...but I will still try to play a few rounds...

S.O.S...different day.

Just wait till he starts complaining abou "lag" :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Laff indeed.

S.O.S...different day.

The lag and p/l come from marriage... :biglaugha:

Laff indeed.

S.O.S...different day.

I played last evening from 7PM to 9:30 central on the GC server that Mr. Tek practically demanded and guess what, no Tek <_<<_< Then I see that he posted around the same time in the COD4 forum on how to get started there. :shrug03:

• 2 weeks later...
I propose meeting up for 2k4 on our server on Tues / Thurs 7-9pm.

That might be doable. Might be kinda early though - the lag might not be there :)

(and TEK, I'm married and don't have any lag...)

I'll be there

Can do Tuesdays and Thursdays. This Thursday I cannot. Mom's retirement party. Is 7-9 pm eastern, central, or pacific?

Eastern is the only real timezone. Not sure if I can be there tues yet, but I'll try. I cant be there thursday for sure. Playing bass for a city-wide youth event this coming friday, and we practice thursdays.

PS Hi MP.

Edited by DarkArchon

Hopefully will be there Tues night. I have a meeting that starts at 6:30, but hopefully over in time to get on and do some damage.

IF mediacom cooperates, that'll be gravy...I'm getting 1.3 mbits and p/l in the 20s right now.

I secretly think, my wife has hobbled our network somehow to keep me out of the virtual world. :shrug03:

IF mediacom cooperates, that'll be gravy...I'm getting 1.3 mbits and p/l in the 20s right now.

I secretly think, my wife has hobbled our network somehow to keep me out of the virtual world. :shrug03:

Turns out it was cheaper than hiring me to slam you repeatedly to the point where you give up early every night. :P

Edited by DarkArchon

I forgot that it's Super Tuesday (presidential primary) here in AZ and I have to work late so I might not get home in time join you guys. I'll be around Thursday for sure.