GunGame

soul .gc

I love gun games to. The problem is that I cant find any good servers, all the servers I find have young kids in them just swearing and acting like idiots :(

Skyline

Well, you should stop going to the same servers as Lousiest, that should solve that problem. heh :)

Shaftiel

Yea. All I played before I got a new vid card so I could play gc was gg. Had the same prob as sky though. No clean servers. With an age limit for the mike. :P Undies you are a fanatic about this pricila chan person. :P

Edited by crazyninja

For a person who drives 40 mins to and from work and plays a single track from an entire Priscilla CD over and over again, I wouldn't call him a fanatic - more like wacko

Well, that sounds perfectly healthy. Not even the least bit obsessive or insane.

Shaftiel

My drive to work is not 40 min; its around 10-15 min to, and around 10-30ish40ish min back;

and i play more than one track; don't you understand what i mean when i say 3, 6 or 9?

also, there will be diversity soon because the albums i ordered from ebay arrive tomorrow (the slips arrive today after work and i sped down to the post office to pick it up, only to find out they havent arrived yet...stupid post office is TEASING me and i cannot take it anymore)

don't worry; it'll be a different song now;

track 1 of this album: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...-music/pid-105/

with a wig like that, you know the song is awesome; i'll show you the booklet sometime lousiest; it contains a lot of cool pictures that i'm thinking of blowing it up to poster size and hanging it in my apartment

edit: ok, upon further inspection, i'll throw in track 3 in there...maybe...cause that track fits her style more but i believe you'll hate track 1 more cause its one of the "upbeat" songs

Edited by Undies

TnB is where I play all my gg's they have a turbo, reverse, and just a regular gg. I'll try to remember to look up the ip address when I can home from work. There is some immaturely in the server but there's also some people that are pretty good so all in all i enjoy playing there. Plus its generally is pretty full but always seems to be a few slots open to get in.