Team Deathmatch

Bewildered

I've enjoyed TDM as a way to start getting back into COD4 after an unwanted 2 month break, but to echo the previous posts, it would be nice to switch it up a bit, although I don't get to play mid week often, I'd love to see one night become a bit more varied even if it had to be mid week.

I'm not sure I'd want to play S&D with 14 on each team though ...................... 8-10 would probably be more than enough.

Ok, we'll do a Sabotage Wednesday and see where that takes us. :) Next week it'll be Domination Wednesday. HQ ends up turning into a nade/noobtube spamfest, so it probably won't be included in theme nights.

I was thinking of getting a server and setting up next to .gc side by side.

this is what I had in mind

Server Name GCFTW.COM S&D

10 vs 10 with 4 reserves slots. (12 vs 12 when full)

The several will be set up competition ready a place where squads can practice, and become part of the .gc community. This will be a good way to draw experienced above average player's to the GC community.

What do you guys think ?????????

Ok, we'll do a Sabotage Wednesday and see where that takes us. :) Next week it'll be Domination Wednesday. HQ ends up turning into a nade/noobtube spamfest, so it probably won't be included in theme nights.

Will this be all night or for a couple of hours? I plan on trying to be there for it most weeks and just need to know if I need to be home by a certain time.....

All night - I'll switch the map over during the afternoon some time on Wednesdays. Speaking of which... I'll throw a reoccurring reminder on my work calendar with some work-related tone (like "server rollover" or something).

heh heh heh

And Reckless - I like the idea too. Where will funding come from? If you want to put the GC name on the server, you may want to go the official route and put in a request through this forum:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showforum=272

I wouldn't play on a S&D server, but I'd be happy to invest with ya.