8 Mile #2

Guest The Hurricane

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Err...I know that, I meant him singing it or something.

that wouldn't make sense...

that song was about him doing the movie... why would he sing about him doing the movie in RL in the movie. err you know what i mean. :ph34r:

I was pretty disappointed in the movie myself. I like some of Eminem's stuff but am not a fan or a hater by any means. Thought the movie could be pretty good saw it opening day and was pretty disappointed in it. No reason in particular just felt it didnt really have much of a story and went overboard on a few things that just didnt seem to fit right.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Haven't seen it.. just want to say: Sexy steals a page out of Uber's book with a King of Fighters sprite avatar. Yes, I am trendy. Yoshiro is a bad-donkey, even if he is breakdancing. Personally, I'd have gotten the one of him doing one handed vertical push-ups. ;)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

yeah, the battles are good. I like the first one the best, the one Em looses.

but the ones they included in the bonus features pretty much sucked.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Yeah the bonus feature was pretty much crap - other than that, sweetness.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
zd, just stay outta this topic, post deleted...  <_<

Could delete Phat Spliff's quote of ZD's post :rolleyes::lol:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

most < ja rule < eminem

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

The very subtopic insists that we would appreciate you not posting here. Then, despite that, you come and post the exact kind of stuff we don't want here which is you were requested not to post in this thread to begin with. You'll notice your post where you kept it civil and just expressed your opinion with good manners is still up - not deleted.

I think Eminem did a pretty good job of acting - once he got into those battles and just let loose... looked like home for him ;)

zero, just leave, keep your soap operas in your own forum and stop trying to cause more drama. I just don't get you, all you want to do is cause some sort of drama and make a big fuss about something. grow up.. o wait you already are... ok, just don't come back. you aren't wanted in here... mmmk? <_<