GC Tourney Pick'em

Bubblegum Bandit

Ok sportsfans, especially college basketball sports fans. I have the GC tourney pick'em set up and ready to roll over at Yahoo.

Name: GC Tourney Pick'em

ID #: 51999

pw: gcpicksem

I think you can link straight to the page, working on that and will edit with link once I get it.

I know the brackets aren't set yet, but we can get signed up and ready.

I think this link should sign your right in.....some one test it for me...

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...amp;P=gcpicksem

My company's annocement to those who use the internet for checking tourny status.

Reminders during NCAA tournament time

Streaming video and office pools not permitted at work

The roar of the crowd, the swish of the ball through the net, the squeak of shoes on the court. Yes, March Madness is almost upon us. But as exciting as the basketball tournament can be, it’s important to keep a few things in mind about appropriate employee behavior relating to this event.

Streaming media – which includes listening to music or watching an on-line movie, sporting event or TV show – uses large amounts of bandwidth. Alliant Energy has adequate bandwidth to support normal daily business connectivity to the Internet, but when large numbers of users start streaming media, it slows down the connection for users trying to use the Internet for business reasons.

In addition to the technical reasons not to stream media, please remember that Alliant Energy makes the Internet available to employees for business-related purposes. Personal use of the Internet is allowed only in accordance with the guidelines set forth in Policy 129 – Internet. Please review this policy for complete information.

Also, please be aware that Company Policies 129 - Internet and 158 - E-mail prohibit the use of the Company's Internet connection and e-mail or instant messaging systems for gambling or wagering activities.

How do you pick a bracket before the field is selected? Or is this a contest to pick the field rather than the tournament?

You don't actually pick your bracket yet, you just sign up for your bracket name etc. Then, once the bracket is set you can go in and choose your winnahs. I just went ahead and set it up because I could. You don't have to join yet if you don't want.

How do you pick a bracket before the field is selected? Or is this a contest to pick the field rather than the tournament?

You don't actually pick your bracket yet, you just sign up for your bracket name etc. Then, once the bracket is set you can go in and choose your winnahs. I just went ahead and set it up because I could. You don't have to join yet if you don't want.

OK, I thought Mags was saying it was wanting him to pick his bracket.