Ubuntu chat session tonight, 3/24/2008

ZeroDamage

I will be in the gc irc chat located on gamesurge #gamerscoalition tonight to discuss and help with any Ubuntu Linux based stuff.

The time will be 8pm eastern and I will do what I can to help with any questions on Ubuntu and other crap that may come up. It is my hope to see a lot of people join in.

You can access the chat via my signature or through an IRC chat program like mIrc or xchat. You do not need to register your nick but you can via gamesurge.net.

Edited by ZeroDamage

I will be in the chat room a little late while I await the arival of AAA to start my truck. My wife's car doesn't have the juice to give my truck what it needs to start up. Leave your questions and I will respond upon my return.

I just expect a bit more participation in general on the IRC chat. I've been sitting idle in it since it was created and in the past 4 days I've seen no one new join. I expect that some days and during the day but not in the evening all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using ubuntu as either a primary or secondary system here at work for about 3 years or so now. Currnetly have a Gentoo box up as well and I've used RedHat/Fedora in the past as well as am secondary admin on a couple RHEL/CentOS servers.