Call of Duty 4 xbox 360

TheBum

(edited)

So... yesterday was an exciting day, they released the new 4 Map Pack, and I must say I am digging the new maps.

Broadcast = Counter Strike - Office but on a larger scale, but it feel a lot like office.

Chinatown - good map but if you play Sabatoge on it hope for crappy players, I did a few games last night and we did full time limit matches with no bomb plant, it reminds me of district, but people hide in the buildings and you have the high advantage if you hold the buildings.

Creek - get you gille suits ready! This is a sniper's paradise, I mean you have building snipe advantage, ground snipe advantage cliff snipe adavantage, really if you are a good sniper and can find a good spot to sit, you'll never die. On objective base matches this place can get real fun, and the cave can hold a strong advantage on Search and Destroy.

Killhouse - This map I have not played, from what I understand if you played the first player campain this is the "training room" this map is only avalible if you play cage match or team tactical 3v3 matches, I don't play matches that small I like to see a lot of people to kill, haha.

Well that's just my mini-review for people that haven't got the map pack yet looking at getting it, yeah 800 MS Points is a little pricey but they are really fun, for the most part high action killing spree maps, the pace on these maps are stepped up in my oppion vs the old maps, maybe it's because people haven't found good camp spots yet.

*EDIT*

Rumor Mill is for the other platforms that Call of Duty 4 is on, you have a 21 day delay befor you get to play the maps. It's exclusive on 360 for 21 Days, Also right now when you play Creek, Broadcast, or Chinatown all XP earned is doubled, so for kills insted of 10 it's 20, Assist insted of 2 it's 4. Play search and destory it's 100 xp per kill insted of 50!

Edited by TheBum

It's exclusive right now to the 360 because the PS3 Store won't have anything new on it until they update the store with their new interface later this month and they don't know how to release the maps for the PC, so in the end the PC version probably won't get them at all.

(edited)

I own the 360 version but haven't touched the multiplayer yet. I'm thinking I might pick it up to pass the time until April 29th when my attentions will turn elsewhere :)

If I do start playing MP and you catch me on, hit me up and you can watch me get my *** handed to me.

Edited by boilersax