Shadowbane

NOFX

post up what u think after u've played awhile.

we had convos in a private forums and the discussion was beta testers were not all that impressed.  be curious on ur thoughts.

thanks!

My comments werent that beta testers werent all that impressed ;) It was more like beta testers thought it was one of the worst games they had ever played :P

well, I got the chance to play it for about 2 hours today.....

Let's just say that if your not prepared to learn how everythign works, then dont get it. I feel somewhat comfortable with it now, but there is still alot of stuff I dont know. I'm acctually impressed with the game. the graphics aren't as bad as they say they are. I gotta admit, it is a little buggy, but Im sure all that will be fixed soon. Oh and I might mention that the server keeps Lagging and its hard to setup an account cuz everyone is bogging it down. Right now it sucks because Im a level 6 and I dont htink I get off newbie island until level 20. I think the "real" game starts then......

If any of you decide to pick it up before I get more comfortable with it and make it to the main part of the game, play on the Dread server, cuz thats where me and my guild is :P

Meanwhile, Im going to go try to make it to level 20 and ill keep ya updated

ok, I made it to level 12 tonigt, hopefully 13. I must say the game gets more and more fun the more i play it, I just got promoted to channeler and got some cool new spells, can't wait to see what the game has to offer at high levels

Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr
Guests

hehe........ ill try this post again...