Mario Kart Wii Friend Codes

Batman

OK Got Mario Kart last night at Midnight, its GREAT! Played it till 3:30am with a friend.. 2 players on 1 Wii playing online is Awesome!! But we got hooked playing the online ghost races..

Here is the friend code.. 3995-6890-3880

Ive been using the wheel the whole time.. My friend used the classic, and my wife/kids use the wave birds..

Yeah if you pre-ordered the Gamestop here had a midnight release, my Gamestop is in the middle of a corn field there were 4 of us that picked up ours at 12:01am..

edit: what's moar better? wii wheel, wiimote + nunchuck, or wiimote alone?

None of the above. I play this game using the GameCube controller. That is the easiest way to stear and snake around the tracks.

I don't think snaking is as effective as it is in Mario Kart DS... I'm addicted to playing the ghosts from around the world right now..

not for the kart, but it is for the motorcycle.

OK Got Mario Kart last night at Midnight, its GREAT! Played it till 3:30am with a friend.. 2 players on 1 Wii playing online is Awesome!! But we got hooked playing the online ghost races..

Here is the friend code.. 3995-6890-3880

I did the same thing. 2 on 1 wii, zero lag and was fun. Seemed kind of sterile with no chat or the like. Wished it used the mic in game but I guess that would get out of hand in reality.