PvP Feeler

Allanon

PvP and You  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As you all know I am an avid PvP'er in Guild Wars, though I will be honest and say I still and relatively fail at most of it. I will warn you guys that those who are new to PvP and Guild Wars in general PvP can be very frustrating at times but also very rewarding and fun IMO. The basic idea in most PvP arenas is that instead of equipping 8 skills that will dominate a bunch of mindless AI, you build bars with your teammates in order to outplay your opponents in different ways. The cool thing about Guild Wars PvP is that you can start at the max level and all you need is a group of people and have a decent amount of unlocked skills. This can be achieved through lots of skill capping (using signets of capture to unlock elite skills as well as unlocking regular skills through quests and the skill trainers) as well as buying skill packs through the online store.

Hopefully, once gwBBCode is installed on the forums I can start posting up builds in a much easier to read fashion as while going through sites like PvXWiki, etc. may not be the best... they are good for starting out.

Before I write too much more I want to get some feedback from you guys first

Allanon