Can I be unbanned

BROOT

Hi, I was playing in your server and the map was Italy. An admin was giving my team 200 hp because we had lost a few rounds in a row. Many of the opposing players were complaining and it was getting annoying. One in particular was being very repetitive and I typed to him " your lame". I was immediately banned. Can I please be unbanned I really enjoy playing in your server.

I had already dished out a warning about language to someone else while you were in the server, so upon seeing you type that out, I gave you a ban. Too many people were arguing, so I made an example of someone, and it happened to be someone who used inappropriate language, and that happened to be you.

I didn't know you were talking to someone else, I thought the comment was directed at me, though that doesn't give you reason to use the language you did.

However, I appreciate your unban post, so I will lift the ban, unless anyone else thinks otherwise, but to do that I need your Steam ID.

And after you left, I banned some other guy, BRONAGE I think was his name, for blatantly swearing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is he one of your crew?