Bacon!

bushwack

Add Bushwack to your buddies list cause I'm dropping the tag for now, my membership is up. UT is dead here and I figure the server will fall anytime. The TF2 server bombed and while I have CSS and COD4 I just don't play them online. So if you use Xfire add thebushwack or in Steam add bushwack@comcast.net to find me playing.

bacon.JPG

Yes, soon to fall. You better still be around on the forums here; I vaguely know where you live...

In fact, Wentz better show up here from time to time too; not to mention Mr. AWOL Hw...

Insanely busy here with end of term work, plus I am moving to Virginia in 12 days or so; DSL at the new joint of unknown quality.

I'll make an end of the line thread for us in a day or two to post up contact info, server last day, etc.

If any of you folks have some UT2K4 screenshots of interest of your playing time here, I'd like to get those archived if ya don't mind.

-Fk

I'm sure that vid I made is kicking around somewhere. I'm heading out of town tomorrow afternoon, and my membership was up in February (fatty is slow these days ;) ) and I'm not gonna renew for the same reasons listed above.

It was fun guys. I might catch ya some weekends.

Yes, soon to fall. You better still be around on the forums here; I vaguely know where you live...

In fact, Wentz better show up here from time to time too; not to mention Mr. AWOL Hw...

Insanely busy here with end of term work, plus I am moving to Virginia in 12 days or so; DSL at the new joint of unknown quality.

I'll make an end of the line thread for us in a day or two to post up contact info, server last day, etc.

If any of you folks have some UT2K4 screenshots of interest of your playing time here, I'd like to get those archived if ya don't mind.

-Fk

I saw a google map of where he lives...so...

I have been trying to get on every Thurs...but the server options are wack and my connect to the internets is still pretty suspect...

I will perservere however...

Although, I have yet to renew my month-late dues to GC....

:shrug03:

Thanx Bush,

We really need to keep our little crew togetner, I hate to lose contact with a lot of friends I made here, I learned a lot of good UT skills here.

I have been playing a lot of UT3 with other clans and got a lot of invites, but I'm still a GC man.

Yeah I'm not going anywhwere, in fact I prolly post in the forums more now then I ever have.

Seems there's no multiplayer games right now I feel like getting competitive with but I still play a little UT2k4 and TF2. Mostly been catching up on some single player stuff.

I still get into town on some weekends... and I still play some TAM (though wentz is far too noob for it). :P

I always check my buddy list before I join a server though. So if you guys are on before me, I usually jump in. That's how I've played with cannon a few times. And like Bush said, I'm not going anywhere either. I did play 2k4 with a different clan though, Ruff. It's not like you lose any sort of allegiance, just so you know.