why are women always the problem?

NOFX

I'm probably going to end up renting it out. I have poured all my freetime and money into this house, it is a shame the market is so bad or I could get alot more for it. I'm just trying to break even..

new roof, new outdoor ac unit, new tile in kitchen, new counter, new sink, new floor in living room, mulched front yard, new backyard fence, installed attic ladder and flooring in attic.. the list goes on and on..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably going to end up renting it out. I have poured all my freetime and money into this house, it is a shame the market is so bad or I could get alot more for it. I'm just trying to break even..

new roof, new outdoor ac unit, new tile in kitchen, new counter, new sink, new floor in living room, mulched front yard, new backyard fence, installed attic ladder and flooring in attic.. the list goes on and on..

I hear ya. We have the same problem. Plus 2 foreclosed houses on our block, 1 twice since we've lived here and another house on the market for 3 years. Poor guys been trying to sell it for longer than he originally lived here before deciding to sell (if u follow that). We are so screwed.

Bottom line lesson you can take away from the experience was that she wasn't the right girl for you since she obviously didn't respect your hobbies or personal space. My wife and I moved in together about a year before we got married (we were already engaged), and the first few months were admittedly rocky since we both felt like we should be spending all of our free time at home doing things together since we were now in the same house. I played very few games, and almost felt like I was hiding my gaming from her for a while. After a while though, we both realized something was amiss and had a great talk. Turns out both of us felt like we needed a little more "me" time, and she was totally fine with me having some time to myself to play games or whatever.

Our townhome has an open floor plan with the main level separated into two big areas by a hallway. When we get home from work, I have a little time to myself in my half, and she has some time in hers. Some nights, we both kind of just do our own things, and some nights we spend the whole evening together. The RIGHT girl for you will respect you, your hobbies, and your desire for some alone time. My wife is out of town this weekend, and I love having the odd weekend to myself. She loves the few evenings where I'm out of the house and she can do whatever she wants as well. If you both agree to let each other have some "alone" time in the evenings when you're both home, that is the way a healthy marriage should be. It's not healthy to want to spend every single waking moment doing something together. I love my wife dearly, but you can't lose your own identity due to a relationship. The RIGHT girl will let you be you :)

*Once again, I'd like to compliment you on your choice of companion - I too have a yellow lab named Jake, although my fridge doors are a little too stiff for him to open them for me :D

well i thought we were going to end on good terms, but when I got off work, she was the exact opposite of lunch at ihop today. she never wants to speak to me after she moves.. you know, I can only suspect that she again isn't respecting my privacy and has to read everything i do on the internet. We sometimes come to the forums to vent and just type whats on our mind. Although i was only looking for a little feedback from the tight community, I know none of you irl and to me it seems anonymous(not anonymo). The thought of her reading this I'm sure would compare to what it would feel like when someone goes through your diary and I can only imagine what other private stuff has been invaded. But I guess it's what i get for typing on public forums.. I have close to 6k posts on the forums, I wonder if they have all been read? I'm sure most are boring liberal politics and hardware forum posts..

lack of respect of privacy will totally ruin a relationships.. i can honestly say I have never once looked at her internet history, phone or anything like that.. I trusted her completely and would never think about reading her private stuff.. I have wrote what was on my mind privately, but I have never done anything wrong to her, never so much as even flirted with another girl. We lived together for 6 months, I know I want to be by myself, but I allowed myself to get closer to her than anyone else in the past... So yea, it does hurt my feelings that she never wants to speak to me, but there's not much you can do when someone invades every bit of space you have.. even your thoughts...