Shoot's steed

shoot

(edited)

Hey guys... got a new ride. Wife's still not happy about the purchase. I surprised her with it and you should have seen the expression on her face :disgust: Actually it was like a stone (cold, hard and expressionless)

I don't think it's the bike that's going to kill me.... If I don't see me around, it's probably because my wife ended me while sleeping.

Anyways some pics! btw, it's a Yamaha V Star 1300

photo10.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo16.jpg

My flamin' saddle bag! <--- color is set accordingly

Edited by shoot

(edited)
nice saddlebags - grrrrrrrowl!

if she gives you too much grief, just give her a mpg budget impact of the bike v. the semi trucks you guys drive ;)

Thanks John.

Right... My gas bill used to be about $600~$700 a month. Since I started riding this, it's been about $100 in two weeks. :o

I did explain the "gas benefit" and she said something like. "%@ #^@% since when did you worry about gas prices? Is that why you got the 11mpg monster 6 month ago?" (referring to my Denali)

Someone shoot me... hee hee no pun intended. My name is very fitting, no?

Edited by shoot

just tell your wife that since you are on a motorcycle, you have the best acceleration and stopping power on the road, which means that IF you have fast enough reactions and IF you have the driving skills, there's a good chance your motorcycle will not end up being a donorcycle

btw, my gas bill per month is around 75$...and i can seat 5!

The bike does not have boobs. The choice should be easy.

if you base your choice off this then your forgetting an important factor.... any cycle can certainly find some for the back seat :biglaugha:

oh very nice ride btw shoot

The bike does not have boobs. The choice should be easy.

if you base your choice off this then your forgetting an important factor.... any cycle can certainly find some for the back seat :biglaugha:

oh very nice ride btw shoot

Thanks Demoner.

Hmm... I haven't thought about the back seat. You think my wife will mind if I have a different pair riding behind me? o0o