Racing Games?

Squire

Hey guys,

Not sure if you can help me out or not. But just as much as I like FPS games. I also like racing games too. Anybody know of any good racing games out lately worth looking into? :unsure:

Dirt is a very good looking, very realistic racing sim...alot of adjustments to made on the cars and stuff, also many different kinds of racing in different types of vehicles, pretty cool. I had it but I sold it because I wanted more of an arcade, no thinking, type racer, but if you like to get into your racing, try it. The Nascar series has always been good too as far as tweaking, but kinda boring....go fast, turn left....repeat....repeat....you get the idea.

If you like arcade fun though, and you like crashing stuff as well....Flatout2 is AWESOME fun...a bunch of us here play it when we have time, it was even a popular game at Fragfest this weekend.

Hey Clueless

Ya the racing sim. games are nice however they would probably get tiresome to me, and I would get annoyed with changing stuff all the time. I guess arcade is more my style, like Need For Speed. But I will have to check out that Flatout2 that you guys were playing at FragFest.

Thanks for the info!