LAST BASH thread

Tek-Almighty

(edited)
I'm good to go and frag cannon on Saturday! :spin2:

Ebits did you move or get a cheaper nets? Thought they were higher.

300880229.png

Nope. I have the 6meg d/l and 512Kb u/l from Bellsouth...ermm AT&T They are barely rolling out the u-verse in my neighborhood and will be done in 3 months. WOOHOOO!!!! Until they upgrade the lines to fiber I can't go any faster. :(

Edited by ebits

Well, just got internets back tonight after a solid week after the storms.

Gonna post a vid on youtube soon, but lost two trees, all power (4 days), and cable internets...

Siding, power mast...lots of fun.

so...sorry I missed the past few days, but I will be up soon.

DOH hope everythings ok Tek..

Where u other noobs at?

My stupid new CRT died and when I threw the paddles on it I totally fried it.

I can't stand to play UT with an LCD so that's exactly what I'm doing. Not playing UT with a LCD that and me and Lex been playing TF2.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for tardiness, most distracted last week +

1) Server turned off when it is off (whenever the end of this months sub is)

2) My suggestion. Let's pick a day of the week to generally congregate on for UT play, additionally, lets pick one of those days each month to make it a point to be on and playing (first, second, third, fourth whatever of each month)

3) Diablo 2 was most fun - walking around the Act I Cow Level and having my freeze aura blowing them all up before I get within 10 yards of them was quite satisfying. Naturally, Nightmare Andraiel seems to be impossible to damage (I just sit there wailing for 15 mintues and nothing happens) - so, now lost interest (for the best)

-Fk

Apologies for tardiness, most distracted last week +

1) Server turned off when it is off (whenever the end of this months sub is)

2) My suggestion. Let's pick a day of the week to generally congregate on for UT play, additionally, lets pick one of those days each month to make it a point to be on and playing (first, second, third, fourth whatever of each month)

3) Diablo 2 was most fun - walking around the Act I Cow Level and having my freeze aura blowing them all up before I get within 10 yards of them was quite satisfying. Naturally, Nightmare Andraiel seems to be impossible to damage (I just sit there wailing for 15 mintues and nothing happens) - so, now lost interest (for the best)

-Fk

I'm usually available any weekday but I have quit playing UT.

Last month I was playing Diablo 2 till I made it to the Act. 2, and stopped. Didn't want to burn myself out on clicking before Diablo 3 comes out. I was playing the druid from the expansion and I never died once.

Well I'm gonna try to hop in whenever you guys are planning on being around again if you are gonna play some more games before it shuts down. I'd like to think I played a small part in some good games on the server, and give it one last hurrah.

Not much life left here even to pick a time to play. :(:( The number of available servers with reasonable mods that are more than just demos is pretty darn small. Of course none of this is new news.

Fatty's mailing on late dues shows how many more have dropped out and I'm sure I won't be paying again when mine runs out unless some miracle happens.

I don't know where Bush lives but CRTs are dirt cheap around here so that's a poor excuse! ;);)