hello world();

stutters

Sky

Your teacher is a noob, he should've taken off a point for not using namespace std.

I know this is an ancient-old post, but why take off points for namespace std? Most professionals use

#include "stdafx.h"

instead of "using namespace std;"

Even though they're the same, I actually had a professor that didn't know what it was. Professors are the industry rejects.

Also, best language ever written:

Hello World
Written in Brain truck

The best language ever written

Do not worry about the lack of comments as brain truck only acknowledges the 8 characters listed in the program below
This means any text written is ignored

However if you use any of the characters listed below
brain truck will read it

For those who do not understand what that means:
The Compiler only reads the eight characters below so it does not see what I have typed here
If a random character that it does read is listed anywhere in here it will then read it

+++++ +++++ [ > +++++ ++ > +++++ +++++ > +++ > + <<<< - ] > ++ . > + . +++++ ++ . . +++ . > ++ . << +++++ +++++ +++++ . > . +++ . ----- - . ----- --- . > + . > .

Edited by Sky

Addressing memory and what not is wayyyyy over my head.. I need more schoolin haha

Pointers make my brain hurt. When i read the chapter in my c++ book on memory addressing, i just put my head down and sobbed. The sad part about it is, that it's a fundamental part of game programming and graphics engine design. relevant