bind keys

Is there a way to fast switch btw weapons used? I have it set up to use my mouse wheel but I have to hit the left button to select the weapon. Just looking for helpful hints!

I also just wanted to thank everybody for all the help and compliments I been getting from everybody. Last night, while playing Draco and BIGShaw both complimented me. Thanx guys. I'm trying to pwn you all :lol:

Yeah he has been improving. Yesterday i saw him on the top of the board leading his team in kill to death ratios. Just a little hint bean, if i were you, if you have time. play some aim maps, that really helped me to get me aim going... Also I'd also maybe play iceworld and grab a gun and rush, or you could even do it in a game. Lately i've been mp5 rushing all game long, it's just a way to improve your reaction time... Other than that bean you're on your way. Hey i just started playing this game 5 or so months ago. You'll get the hang of it.

yeah, beans good......good bean

:)

y'know anyone who knows how to write aliases could write one to fastswitch weapons with the scrollwheel..........figure out how to write a script in your config Bean (it's not hard at all really) and you could do it...

Speaking of awping... The fast switch.

Do you guys use the "q" key to fast switch... So it would be like this; Fire awp shot, press "q" twice to get back to awp or is there a script where you can hit a button once and it will be like hitting the "q" key twice?? I've been trying to teach meself the fastswitch but i've seen other players switch so fast that you don't see the other weapon. Any hints??