remember the lady that called 911 about a burger? Meet man about a sub

EbilDustBunny

I WANT MY WESTERN BURGER NOW!!!!

I couldn't believe that she thought it was a criminal offense that they didn't make the right burger..

Man I don't have a burger king or mcdonalds here in Bermuda...what I would do to have one..."drool falls from mouth"

I was at Secretary of State a few months ago and before they open a long line forms outside in front of the building. A woman was standing in line, forgot something in her car and went to get it. When she came back the people in line wouldn't give her her spot back so she called 911, demanding her spot back in line. One of the guys in line was actually a police officer who had to call 911 and tell them it was fine.

I had some woman freak out once when I was working at McDonald's a few years ago. She blocked the drive-thru during the dinner hour for 45 minutes, until the police showed up and arrested her in about 5 minutes. It was funny. The customers kept coming in the front, all ticked off, yelling "what's going on in the DT?" and then we'd tell them the story and they laughed at her. Anyone with half a brain realizes its not something to get that upset over.