Unban me Please! :D

Guest RefleX

Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guests

I Was banned a long time ago(a year or so) from the gc counter-strike source server.

I believe i was for "intentionally tking" a person that was constantly attacking me. I enjoyed your server a lot, and actually was the only one i played away from scrims. I recently got a new computer and am getting back into source!

It would be awesome if i could get unbanned.

I am a good friend with norgman and didnt realize thats the only server he plays >.>

SteamID: 0:0:456005

Best thing to say 30 seconds before you ban someone? "before you file a complaint, It WASN'T me who kicked you"

I'll leave this for Lunk because I'm not sure what to make of it; you say you were banned about a year ago for TKing, logs say it was five months ago for maybe not defusing or getting into it with people about not defusing.

Was playing today, someone said something to him about not defusing. He made a smart comment back. Another admin kicked him. He came back, had another comment. I informed him, before he filed a complaint it wasn't me that kicked him. He said something along the lines, that he didn't care and you blow lunk. At that point I perm banned him.

You can check logs, happened between 1:15 pm to 1:45 pm today on inferno.

The above is a refresher of why you were banned. This happened on 9 March 2008. Logs will confirm this.

What say you to that reflex?

BTW the above is exactly what I posted in the Admin Forums right after the incident happened.

Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guests
(edited)

Lol i dont exactly remember that. Im kind of a drinker xD

Must have had a little too much that day.

Everyone deserves a second chance right? :D

But i do take full responsibility and I apologize.

Edited by RefleX

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guests

Well, I Would still like to get unbanned.

I am very sorry, and will be a good boy from now on :D

Scouts Honor!

<3 Lunk

• 5 weeks later...
I think at this point in time, someone should answer the unban request. Maybe this was handled via PM but as far as I can see, Reflex is being ignored here.

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't believe this concerns you.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there going to be any overturn on this subject or not?

Being that he is a friend of mine, that I have known for a long time, I would like to see if we can work something out and get him unbanned. He's been banned for a month now (at the least) and if all he did to peeve you is say that you "blow" then I would say we should reconsider the ban. He really is a good guy, and as an admin for GC I am putting my neck out there for 1 more chance, and if he gets banned again, I obviously have a lot to lose in the GC community. I would really like to see something come of this, or at least get this matter closed.

***This is of course only my belief, and of course am not permitting ANYONE in the server to mouth off to any admin, including myself.

Thanks,

NorgmaN

• 2 weeks later...