Need help...glitching out

Jibbajabba

I am not much of a computer tech person so I would appreciate any help that anyone can provide. I jumped into a game of CS tonight and every 30 seconds or so I would just get mega lag. I have never had this problem before. On my console I saw the following in red and I have never seen it before:

Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface.

Support for this will go away soon.

- Material : nature/blendgrassgravel003a

- Surface center : -1428 2053 0

Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: nature/blendgrassgravel003a). Support for this will go away soon.

Can anyone let me know if this has something to do with why I was having such lag problems. And if it does, any answers?

WorldTwoTextureBlend is a material type for alpha-blending two textures. It's only useful on displacements, but mappers sometimes use it on brushes by mistake. It's a map warning; it has nothing to do with anything. Everyone should get that notice on all the same maps.

Do you have any anti virus apps doing a scan in the background? Have you run a full scan on your computer to make sure you are not infected with some bugger spyware? Grab the latest spybot 1.6, update it and run a full scan. Grab this as well, update it and run a full scan. It cannot hurt anyway and may surprise you in what it finds. This would be my first check. http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Also, check your startup apps to make sure you are not running too many things at one time. You can press and hold the "Windows" key while you press the "R" key to get the run dialoge box. Type in msconfig and check out the startup tab. There should be very little there on a gaming system. (Do NOT mess with the services tab there, can hose your PC there).