Steam has Beyon Good And Evil for $5

bushwack

The game is well worth the 5 dollar admission. I played the game all the way through to the end and reminded me of the Zelda series. Even though it was a console port it played well on the PC. Good story action/rpg game. I had a good time with it too bad it was never received well in the PC community.

I played the Fable port for the PC, and that was a blast. Have you tried that yet? Is it comparable to this game?

I liked fable but never finished it. BG&E has different kind game play. Bioshock ripped much of the features off of BG&E, like the camera and dispensers. BG&E also has stealth missions and vehicles like Zelda the wind waker. One could call the game Zelda the Bioshocker.

Bought this game, thanks very much for the tip! I also have vista and before purchasing I checked out a few things to make sure it would work ok, and so far the game is working superb with the tips I used... As for Voodoo those tips Bushwack gave worked for me, but I also have all the other options set to the highest option they can go to... And I also heard it helps to play in the same resolution that you're desktop is in so check that out also under the graphics settings tab. I heard about this game a long time ago, but never got around to trying it out... Thanks again!!!