Got banned?

SIlverArrow

Hi everyone!!! I hope someone can help me out with my little dillema :unsure: . My steamid got banned for stacking up the ct's when i tried joining today. I usually play ct and really seldom play Terrorist. It was an honest mistake of joining the ct when there was not much people on the other side. My mistake of stacking up the ct side and did not pay attention to the T side. Can an admin help me out get un-banned? or will my ID get banned here too?

Thanks!

It's a one day ban. Leave it in place mookie. I've warned him mulitple times about this. And it was no mistake, when I kicked him he re-joined ct(winning side) side again at least twice.

Ride it out and learn from your mistakes.

It's a one day ban. Leave it in place mookie. I've warned him mulitple times about this. And it was no mistake, when I kicked him he re-joined ct(winning side) side again at least twice.

Ride it out and learn from your mistakes.

Yeah, I know my actions. I don't mean to stack the teams. I just didn't notice that I was stacking up the CT side. When i join the server I always choose the ct side and not to stack any teams. If I am guilty stacking up any team then i will join the winning side either T or CT. I don't know why LUNK has an eye over my ID?

by the way lunk. it is not multiple times... tell me the reason why you kicked me. This time you did not even warn me after the 1st time i logged in. So, my question is why would you ban me that quickly? You should've told me to join T rather than CT.