lowriderz, we could talk about

pics_justblaze.jpg

Jay Z's thug life.

Or when talking about

coverpic.jpg

American muscle, we could talk about

thund.jpg

Custom 1911s.

Just wondering because they do seem loosely related.

:D

Chief

Guest Captain Pants
Guest Captain Pants
Guest Captain Pants
Guests

Is that a Challenger I see? :)

Excellent choice :=

Also, hooray for cars.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Yeah Goot. Nice job on getting a car forum up. I like it a lot. Something to boost my post count := .

• 1 year later...

Has anyone seen any concrete stories on the 2005 Ford Lightning?

MadBean and I each owned one in the early 90's (mine was better and faster) and both of us traded them in for wives. What were we thinkin'??!!

Anyway, I was seriously looking at a '02 when I caught wind of the '05 being competition for the SRT-10 Ram Truck.

So naturally I don't want a truck with 380 HP when I can wait and have one with 500+HP (guessing).

I even have the wife's blessing!!! (signed and notorized--hanging on the fridge).

Has anyone seen any concrete stories on the 2005 Ford Lightning?

MadBean and I each owned one in the early 90's (mine was better and faster) and both of us traded them in for wives.  What were we thinkin'??!!

Anyway, I was seriously looking at a '02 when I caught wind of the '05 being competition for the SRT-10 Ram Truck.

So naturally I don't want a truck with 380 HP when I can wait and have one with 500+HP (guessing).

I even have the wife's blessing!!! (signed and notorized--hanging on the fridge).

Last I heard Ford SVT department dropped the lightning for '05, in order to focus more attention on the upcoming Cobra model. *edit* Here is a site with the story about the Lightning. Don't know when either will be brought out. I was super excited about the new lightnings and the fact that they would lower the price of the current model :D Sorry Duke, looks like you have more time to save up!

Edited by General J

Figures...

Who said anything about buying?

Once I'm in it for the test drive...who's gonna catch me! :D

:D heheh, well with 500hp, not a lot of people! As long as you don't live any where that the police have gotten smart. I love the non-traditional Camaro and Mustang GT police cars. Too bad a lot of people with those cars have more power in their own private cars :D Don't think their police cruiser would catch a 450 hp car, let alone an 800hp supercharged Viper, until the radio and helicopter joined in the fun.. :blink: