World Series

Bermudian

Ok guys...

Since I won tickets to go and see Game 1 of the Finals of Baseball, I'm still wondering where its going to be. With Boston coming back from a 7 to 0 lead was one of the most amazing things I've seen in baseball. I'm really hoping that Boston wins....yes I know there are a few or many of you that truly dislikes Boston but I don't feel like flying all the way to TB.

I'm excited to see game 6 on Saturday.

Question is, do you think Boston can pull through?

Ok guys...

Since I won tickets to go and see Game 1 of the Finals of Baseball, I'm still wondering where its going to be. With Boston coming back from a 7 to 0 lead was one of the most amazing things I've seen in baseball. I'm really hoping that Boston wins....yes I know there are a few or many of you that truly dislikes Boston but I don't feel like flying all the way to TB.

I'm excited to see game 6 on Saturday.

Question is, do you think Boston can pull through?

I DEFINITELY think they can. After following them through 3-0 down to the yankees in '04 and 3-1 down to the Indians last year, they know how to do it. TB is just so unpredictable though that I have a hard time knowing what they'll bring game to game. I really can't imagine them keeping up this hitting pace that they have been, but I guess stranger things have happened. I would not be surprised at all if Boston wins the series, and I also wouldn't be surprised if the Rays hang 9 on Beckett tomorrow and clinch. I'm rooting for the Red Sox myself (latched on in the mid-90s), but if the Rays go to the Series, then I'll be rooting for them for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
EDIT....

Well TB pulled through at the end..good for them. Looks like I'll be heading to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. This is still gonna rock!!

lol how was the game? you have a good time?