funny and sad that the same time

bushwack

Doesn't seem sad at all to me. Consoles are more and more prevalent in households these days, and the number of people that don't know how to hook up a TV haven't changed. An XBox can connect to the internet (wireless and wired), stream media from your PC, has parental controls, and other features that an every day Joe may not know about or how to hook up. Not surprising at all in my opinion.

Doesn't seem sad at all to me. Consoles are more and more prevalent in households these days, and the number of people that don't know how to hook up a TV haven't changed. An XBox can connect to the internet (wireless and wired), stream media from your PC, has parental controls, and other features that an every day Joe may not know about or how to hook up. Not surprising at all in my opinion.

There has to be something else going on. Either someone is too lazy to read the instruction manual or the manufacturer is too lazy to make a decent instruction manual.