FS: Car Stereo Components

boiler

I'm looking to sell some very gently used, very nice car stereo components. I would very much prefer to sell them together as a set but if I find no takers then I'll consider splitting them up.

Pioneer DEH-P7500MP Head Unit (will play MP3 CDs, no aux input on front but there is one on the back)

JL Audio e4300 Amplifier

Alpine 6.5" Type R Component 2-Way Speakers SPR-176A

Alpine 6x9 Type R Coaxial 2-Way Speakers SPR-694A

The links for the speakers are the equivalent new models. The specs are comparable to mine.

They were installed in my Blazer for a little over a year, removed when I sold the car, and have sat in their original packaging in my closet for the last two years. Everything worked beautifully and the sound was amazing. I just didn't want to spend the money to get it all installed in my new car. The Pioneer head unit is about 6 months older than the speakers and amp and the remote took a little bit of a beating but still worked (probably needs a new battery). ALL four items are in their original packaging with EVERYTHING that they originally came with. All components were professionally installed and uninstalled by a local high-end car A/V shop.

I would be more willing to part with the head unit separately, but would prefer to sell the speakers and amp as a package.

To get their new equivalents, the speakers and amp would set you back around $770.

I would like $475 for all, $400 for speakers and amp only, $75 for head unit only. Shipping included with whole set or speaker/amp combo.

I will consider REASONABLE offers, so don't be shy! :wiggle2:

*I am throwing this out to multiple sources, so it will be a first come first served thing. Thanks guys!

Edited by boiler