serve enforcing map constancy

NOFX

I get this for contra, cpl_strike and a few others.. it doesn't even try to download the map. I manually download the map from somewhere and put in the maps directory and it still gives me this error. Does anyone have a clue whats going on?

I get this for contra, cpl_strike and a few others.. it doesn't even try to download the map. I manually download the map from somewhere and put in the maps directory and it still gives me this error. Does anyone have a clue whats going on?

Found this:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=37024

It seems to address the same problem you have. I get the same message sometimes too when I try to connect to the GC server on certain maps. If I try reconnecting a second time to the server, it usually lets me download the map normally without a problem. That's just my computer though; you should probably try what the other posters have written in the above thread.

it rewrote my config and it also downloads all the sounds everytime the map switches... It's fresh install of steam with a fresh install of source.. I was having the same problems with my last install.. the only difference is that this time Im running windows 7..

it rewrote my config and it also downloads all the sounds everytime the map switches... It's fresh install of steam with a fresh install of source.. I was having the same problems with my last install.. the only difference is that this time Im running windows 7..

If it says that it's downloading the same stuff on every map change, what it's really doing is not downloading that stuff. It shows the names of files that it's asking the server for, even if it doesn't actually get them.