Its a BOY!!!!!

Laz.e.rus

Lansing

Update: He has not DSat'd since early Saturday (low oxygen) and was circumsized early Sunday morning. He has slight jaundice but is under the Billi blanket. If all continues to go well, we expect to bring him home early tomorrow (pending the results of a upper GI)

post-1100-1232340215.jpg

There will be more on our camera that look better, but this is the hospital's version within hours of birth.

I hope everybody's home now. He looks studly (I think that's the work I'm reaching for). :wiggle2:

Anyways, congratulations, and I'm off to buy P&G stock (makers of Pampers diapers). You'll need them... a lot! One more P&G victim.

He got home Tues night. It was the third time they said we could get him (we showed up Mon morning, then they said tues morning, then finally home Tues night). He is doing well.

Nurses said he drinks 25-35 ml, he's drinking 50,60,+ here. Breathing and crying strong.

Only issue (and its not actually an issue) is that after the week in the hospital he is used to 24/7 lights and noise and attention. There wasnt a "nighttime" there. He gets up right after we lay down, we don't think he likes the quiet and dark (Yet!)

They usually like the hustle and bustle for a little while. That's what I noticed with my little girl. We got her on a schedule 2 months back. She's 4 months now and she's sleeping through the night already. She's such a happy baby.

:P People with newbornes usually forget what sleep is!

Congrats man!

It's a pretty humbling thing.

That's a big boy! I love his jaw...get that kid boxing ASAP. My daughter gave me a wicked right cross when I was changing her. She's small, but I have hope...she'll be kick-boxing within a year. :smiling2: