Paint it up

SwOOp

Well hopefully the title tells you what this forum is about. If not come back after skool. :lol:

This thread is for any questions, suggestions, stories about paintball.

Use your good judgement when posting guys, having fun and joking is fine, but there will be no flame wars here. Try to keep language clean please and things will go just fine.

• 2 months later...
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guests

Well the title had nothing to do with it but as you are in school I'm out hehe :P It is fun being out because I get to spend a lot of time with my bro [DOH]Raven but he will be off to college but thats cool :D all he does is annoy me?!?!

• 4 months later...

Actually, there was a paintball mod for half-life, not sure if it is still running, nor do I care. It was entertaining at best, but got old real quick, one hit and you're out, which is understandable for it being paintball, but most of the maps were too big so it made one's stay in the deadbox a long one when 2 people are trying to find each other.

• 2 months later...

Knock, there are no laws against having a paintball gun or even using one within city limits. However I do recommend eye protection if you are shooting, or a mask if you are playing. You can play anywhere outdoors, just make sure if is not on your land you have permission by the landowner and it is far enough away from cars and bystanders as so they don't get hit by any stray balls.