Most NSFW Video Ever

anonymo

a. i was tempted to delete this. you saw the thread in the senior forum, so i'll leave that up to you :D

b. i think this might warrant a pg-13 warning. i'm not going to stand between fatty and his daughters when they ask "what's mas.... daddy?"

c. are you not working at ibm today, or how'd you get the link in there?

a. did not watch the video, was too disturbed by the thought of what I might see in it

b. fatty would have to actually visit the forums for that event to occur :wiggle2:

c. as a result of this thread, I am re-posting the image-of-which-we-do-not-speak in the Comcast Superbowl Bungle thread.

I no longer feel guilty about that transgression, as it has just been blown out of the water. Thanks Anonymo! :D

a. i was tempted to delete this. you saw the thread in the senior forum, so i'll leave that up to you :D

b. i think this might warrant a pg-13 warning. i'm not going to stand between fatty and his daughters when they ask "what's mas.... daddy?"

c. are you not working at ibm today, or how'd you get the link in there?

What's so confusing about Not Safe For Home?

To answer C: I know they monitor my traffic and from past employee's stories they are lightning fast about stopping illegal activities (previous employee downloaded an "illegal" mp3, IT was down here chewing him out in 10 minutes, it was his own music he was hosting, they just assumed every mp3 was illegal) but I haven't heard a peep.

Heck, my computer locked up this morning because my "IBM Standard Asset Controller" discovered I had disabled my screen saver and decided that wasn't safe. God forbid presentations stay on screen for more than 10 minutes.