Files Page Update

Fatty

Yeah! Finances permitting, I'd love to be one of those guys that lives where the money is in the LP, but owns a small cabin and property in the UP that I could go to every weekend :D

What are you taking at Mich Tech? I didnt even know there was a Mich Tech. What programs? Is it accredited? Or is it like JacksonCC- no credits but your job loves it.

Does it have a web page etc?

http://www.mtu.edu

go there if you enjoy the bitter cold and don't mind a 32:1 guy to girl ratio. it's accredited and highly respected for producing top notch engineers and geeks.

yes the ratio sucks sj, but it isn't quite as bad as you say but then again what engineering school actually has a 1:1 ratio? Michigan Tech may stink with a 3:1 guy to girl but I know there are worse.

Laz- I'm studying civil engineering up there. Right now though, I'm on an internship/co-op down in madison for this past semester and summer. Its mostly engineering school with other technology degrees. There are some other degrees but I'd look at the school's website more because I honestly don't know what is all offered.

cool Thanks!

M/F ratio doesnt matter much when youre married :)

And hey.. I grew up exactly halfway between MSU and UofM. I think I was 13 before I realized there were more than 2 colleges in the world :) Of course, after I learned that, I was told it didnt matter cuz theres only two that count :D

(j/k .... kinda)

I lived in Marquette in the UP for a while. Truly loved it! Then winter came....

I told the wife that on the way back to Mich ( late june early july) that we'll go thru the UP from wisconsin and head south from there. That way she gets to see the UP, more of the lakes, the bridges, etc. She'll love it.