Files Page Update

Fatty

I've updated the files page a tad to help you decide which you really need. Any maps that are on our map chooser lists (the ones that pop up to be voted on) are colored red for your convenience. Grab em while you're browsing!

• 5 years later...
Oh! Thats that page I dont go to cuz it always says I dont exist when I login.

But I still dont see one....

That's because you have to press "Ctrl+F1" while on GC's homepage to make the secret window open.

Oh! Thats that page I dont go to cuz it always says I dont exist when I login.

But I still dont see one....

That's because you have to press "Ctrl+F1" while on GC's homepage to make the secret window open.

...cute

But I still dont think Ive ever succesfully logged into the homepage. Maybe Ill try again someday.

And I still dont know where we would keep a "files page".

Unless there really isnt one.

Then Fatty lied.

And that hurts me.

Deeply.

:D

sigh

My wife says Ive been hitting the books way too hard for this math class Im taking; that I need to take more breaks.

Some of those breaks are when I come to the forums here....

I am now convinced she is right.

thanks BGB

oh, sj: I dont miss you anymore. I hate you again. :P

My wife says Ive been hitting the books way too hard for this math class Im taking; that I need to take more breaks.

Which class?

I did linear algebra on monday, did assembly language today (man it was hard :( ), sociology of Ed tomorrow, numerical methods on friday and Operating Systems on tuesday. I hear ya. :)

First time back to school. Ive always been pretty decent at math, so I skipped math 90 and 96 and went to 97 intermediate algebra.

I shouldve thought that through more. Yeah, theres a lot I remember, but theres a whole lot more Ive forgotten in 20 years!! I had to teach myself Math 96 last week basically from scratch to catch up. Im fried. I can hang with the class now, but I have to look back still to remember some of the things.

Oh, and its Math97 ONLINE ( no teacher- a little tuff)

Also taking Music History and Appreciation (Online) , and Human Relations in the Workplace.

Only 13 credits, but Im not used to fitting all this homework in - its been a while. Then theres that math....

Technically, an Arts n Science Transfer degree. Im moving back to Mich soon, and I'll do some more at LCC, then from there who knows?

In the end? I dont know yet. Everyone is pushing me towards something computer related or Bus Mgmt. Those are two things Ive always been good at, but not necesarily what Id like to do for a living.

But then again, for a living I've done factory work, some QA, drywalling, custom programming and PC sales when I was younger, food Mgmt, owned a pizza franchise, "real" cooking taught by a chef, and since Ive been in the Great NW country pretty much all Ive done is "Bar n Grill" cooking... so that's pretty much open too.

Probably back to lower. Area around Lansing...ie: Stockbridge, Jackson, Gregory, Howell, Okemos, Holt/Mason, Dansville, Potterville etc. Slight chance of going back to Battle Creek/ Kzoo but I doubt it.

But my wife LOVES open outdoors. She liekd the country area of the outlying towns like Stockbridge etc, but she hasnt seen the UP yet. I was hoping to stall her on that. I love the UP for sure, but as far as Job opportunities, *SNOW*, etc, it would be better to get re-started in the lower I think.

Besides, my family and our connections etc are in the lower.

Probably back to lower. Area around Lansing...ie: Stockbridge, Jackson, Gregory, Howell, Okemos, Holt/Mason, Dansville, Potterville etc. Slight chance of going back to Battle Creek/ Kzoo but I doubt it.

But my wife LOVES open outdoors. She liekd the country area of the outlying towns like Stockbridge etc, but she hasnt seen the UP yet. I was hoping to stall her on that. I love the UP for sure, but as far as Job opportunities, *SNOW*, etc, it would be better to get re-started in the lower I think.

Besides, my family and our connections etc are in the lower.

ahh i had to ask because I go to school at Michigan Tech in houghton. Yeah if you love the UP you better love snow too. I spent last summer up there and that by far was the best weather in the summer I've had not too hot but not too cool either, just the right kind of temperatures to enjoy the outdoors.