Killzone 2

Ruff_Ryder

Yeah looks really good, hearing many good things. Still doesn't warrant buying a PS3 for me and I'm afraid that the next generation of Xbox will be coming out when I finally do see some benefit to buying a PS3 :shrug03: Sony is just lagging this generation and with their 10 year life plan (and the fact I already own a 360) I might never get to play this.

Yeah looks really good, hearing many good things. Still doesn't warrant buying a PS3 for me and I'm afraid that the next generation of Xbox will be coming out when I finally do see some benefit to buying a PS3 :shrug03: Sony is just lagging this generation and with their 10 year life plan (and the fact I already own a 360) I might never get to play this.

don't cry too much, Mass Effect 2 is coming out later this year. You'll forget all about the games that intrigue you for the PS3.

don't cry too much, Mass Effect 2 is coming out later this year. You'll forget all about the games that intrigue you for the PS3.

Hah, that is true.