idk if this is off-topic or not but....

Sedah

okay, all my parts finally came in, and i wanna modify my case; to add some fans and for cable management, whats the best way to cleanly drill holes in the case or what do ya recommend i use?

thnx again,

-sedah

Also depends on case material. I used a common doorknob hole drill for my case fans, but I was drilling through the clear plexiglass window. For a steel or aluminum you don't want to weaken the integrity of the piece of metal so I suggest drilling your holes for the screws that hold the fan on first then drill several holes in a nice pattern to allow for air flow. Also make sure you are using sheet metal drill bits or you will ruin them. Wood drill bits are made of softer metals and will be too dull to use after one or two holes. You can get a nice set at home depot for around $12. For drilling 120mm fan holes in plexi I used a 2" hole saw and made 5 nice holes in the top of my case. Plexi is so nice for case mods :) Plus I used all green glowing fans with green cold cathode tubes so it looks all earie in my office when the lights are out lol