Time to Freak Out

anonymo

Also, it's being developed by Obsidian (made the sequels to KoTOR and Neverwinter Nights) which translates to Bethesda being able to focus on ESV! YES! Also we may see this new Fallout by Christmas 09 or Spring 10

Most of the people who are in Obsidian came from Troika games, the people who made Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, The Temple of Elemental Evil and Arcanum. Troika was founded by people from Black Isle studios after they left Interplay, who made Icewind Dale, Planescape, and of course, Fallout 1 and 2. So somewhere, somehow, there just might be people who made the original games working on this new one.

Most of the people who are in Obsidian came from Troika games, the people who made Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, The Temple of Elemental Evil and Arcanum. Troika was founded by people from Black Isle studios after they left Interplay, who made Icewind Dale, Planescape, and of course, Fallout 1 and 2. So somewhere, somehow, there just might be people who made the original games working on this new one.

According to a few places I read about it there are supposedly many original Black Isle employees working over at Obsidian. This is almost better news than the original announcement about Fallout 3.

I hope they make it bigger like Oblivion, but really I don't see It happening. Ever again. I thought Fallout 3 was huge till I went back replayed Oblivion. I have over 100 hours in my new game and prolly only explored half the world and quests. Maybe.

I'm sure it will be good though, Fallout 3 is an awesome game.