Goosebumps

ZeroDamage

[utube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelJrP3P7tA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelJrP3P7tA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/utube]

the gf just passed this along to show you guys, i've never seen the show but this was last year or something.. i dunno, pretty incredible as well tho, these ppl have got quite the set of lungs on them

If this show were on American television, I would watch it.

We got "America's Got Talent," but the only thing that show has in common with this one is the male judge, Piers Morgan. I'm pretty sure our version stank. :biglaugha:

Everywhere I turn i can't escape the Susan Boyle videos. Its swept over the nation like a friggin virus. And all just because she isn't attractive. Same with Paul Potts. Score two for the ugly people.

I watched her video 2 or 3 days ago too, and the television shows won't stop talking about it unfortunately. :smiling2: I think it was more of her voice when she spoke in comparison to how she sang that confused me. I actually didn't pay attention to how she appeared or how old she was.

Is that a joke?

This whole "oh my we need to pay attention because these people are ugly" makes me sick. There are a plethora of talented people in the world, go out and appreciate them, don't wait for some TV show to force them down your throat. /rant

Is that a joke?

This whole "oh my we need to pay attention because these people are ugly" makes me sick. There are a plethora of talented people in the world, go out and appreciate them, don't wait for some TV show to force them down your throat. /rant

First, it isn't just about singing. And the singers are better than those on American Idle. Another the female judge is nice to look at. It isn't about the ugly people. Unless of course you were to do your lame Canadian dance and then I would probably have to skip that episode.

Unless of course you were to do your lame Canadian dance and then I would probably have to skip that episode.

Hey now, let's not get racist! :wiggle2: I love our dance!

we have a dance??!!!??!!!

I just assumed because I didn't want to be on the outside. :smillie_smilling: S.ON always makes us N.ON feel left out. <_<