Battlefield Heroes beta

bushwack

Became open beta last week. Servers full of noobs! Also, EA sent everyone from the closed beta 200 BFs for helping out! Check your email for the redeem code.

Now, I need a good National soldier to team up with and keep me healed while we roll some noobs, WHO'S WITH ME!?

commando's ftw, whats ur name on it? mines "Sedah" and yea they are full of noobs, and the match making system is rid/culous.

yea i am.

after level 10 they make it pretty hard to level up unless u start paying for xp... kinda making me turn cold to the game...

can be fun though

What's you name!? I have a Brewmeistersmith added as a friend but how can I be sure it's you...

yeah it's a major pain leveling after lvl 10...kind of off putting...I'm almost at 13 with my commando and gunner and just over 10 with my soldier.

fyi you can reset your abilities with no repercussions at anytime from the abilities menu...in case people were unaware

i see that u found me:). my "in-game" name is omelianchuk.. i can u see on my friend list and it shows where u are playing, but how do u connect to that server?

i see that u found me:). my "in-game" name is omelianchuk.. i can u see on my friend list and it shows where u are playing, but how do u connect to that server?

Before hitting the play now button (that connects you to a server) there should be a "Friends" tab where you can select a friend and then hit the arrow button which will try to connect you to the server I'm playing on. The issues with it should be obvious, there has to be enough room in the server for another national (or royal as the case may be) as well as if there are too many of your class it won't let you join either...but really only about 1/3 of the time do i have to wait to connect to a friends server

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yo! i just bought a house july 23rd and had to get DSL. Now, anytime i try to connect to a server, I just get kicked out right away. is my ping too high? does anyone else play with DSL?

yo! i just bought a house july 23rd and had to get DSL. Now, anytime i try to connect to a server, I just get kicked out right away. is my ping too high? does anyone else play with DSL?

Congrats on the house! I just got pre-approved on Friday so I'm hunting myself.

Are you behind a router? Make sure to open all the necessary ports. There are many useful tips on the BFH forums as well as a detailed list of fixes for common issues.

Also, big update coming this week! All technical stuff but welcomed none-the-less.