750tx psu enuff to power these?

Sedah

^ 2xgtx260?

or jus go single gtx285? but im guessin 2xgtx260 would outperform a single gtx280 imo, what do u think?

Dude... what the heck are you going to be doing that you would need two GTX260's? Just go with the single card and relax, it will do everything you need and more.

Shaftiel

(edited)
^ 2xgtx260?

or jus go single gtx285? but im guessin 2xgtx260 would outperform a single gtx280 imo, what do u think?

Dude... what the heck are you going to be doing that you would need two GTX260's? Just go with the single card and relax, it will do everything you need and more.

Shaftiel

its not for me, lol, im building another new comp build for my friend, he wants somewhat of the same specs as mine, but higher graphics (>.<);[the 260 already serves me great, and im sure it'll last me a long time, only game i play is CSS/L4D and some COD here and there/&crysis:warhead so no need for me to spend more $ on a gpu] and he's gonna be using a 40" on it, confuses me but 40" is a bit to much for me. then again its his $ so i dont care how much he spends haha :evil laugh: +he's payin me labor $ ^_^

Edited by Sedah