i got cars for sell

LexDiamonds

the sleezy car salesman course is the first beginner course. i'm on the how to be a very sleezy salesman course.

i'm just trying to build my business and give a good deal to friends at the same time, Just doing my service to GC for being awesome!!!!

so stutters, what car are you looking for? lol. plus i wasnt sure all you guys knew how to navigate to other threads......burn!!!

Careful there may be dead hookers in the trunks.

"UGH! I've never seen so many dead hookers in my life!!"

"I have..."

Anyway Lex - what can you offer (ballpark) for a trade-in on a 2005 Acura TL, 53k miles, aspec bodykit, navi and leather interior?

the sleezy car salesman course is the first beginner course. i'm on the how to be a very sleezy salesman course.

i'm just trying to build my business and give a good deal to friends at the same time, Just doing my service to GC for being awesome!!!!

so stutters, what car are you looking for? lol. plus i wasnt sure all you guys knew how to navigate to other threads......burn!!!

i'd like an 09 jetta tdi. $18.5k, 0% apr. thanks!

Careful there may be dead hookers in the trunks.

"UGH! I've never seen so many dead hookers in my life!!"

"I have..."

Anyway Lex - what can you offer (ballpark) for a trade-in on a 2005 Acura TL, 53k miles, aspec bodykit, navi and leather interior?

Funniest movie ever.

Anyway. My little Nissan pickup will start to die soon enough. I'll hit you up then lex.