Battlefield Heroes

anonymo

cant connect so far today :-(

Error (15)?

I've been getting it too...they usually do maintenance on Friday morning (Stockholm time) so it's probably due to that. I can get in if I close BFH and reopen it and/or just keep trying. I have connected to two servers already today so it does work...eventually

• 2 weeks later...

Did everyone get their free 7day XP code? Pretty generous gift from DICE considering it costs approximately $10 to buy normally.

If anyone needs help with the game, tactics, ability tips etc just shoot me a PM I'll be glad to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Did everyone get their free 7day XP code? Pretty generous gift from DICE considering it costs approximately $10 to buy normally.

If anyone needs help with the game, tactics, ability tips etc just shoot me a PM I'll be glad to help.

name: th3geEk

OOOOO OOOOO Will you actually play with me!? (ok so I worded that wrong)...

No one plays this...makes me sad...it's so much fun (when it works). Plus there's lots you need to learn to play effectively, but still a lot of noobs to take advantage of too...it's great!

OOOOO OOOOO Will you actually play with me!? (ok so I worded that wrong)...

No one plays this...makes me sad...it's so much fun (when it works). Plus there's lots you need to learn to play effectively, but still a lot of noobs to take advantage of too...it's great!

check out the group -- there are still people playing (namely me)

Ok enough making rainbows with the reply boxes :P

Ok added you PC...major brain fart on my behalf as I've always noticed the fact only 7 of 10 members of GC group are on my friends list but for some reason never made the connection...lol...wow I wonder what else I'm completely missing 8P)

Oh yeah, free Royal b eta m edal c ode must be used ASAP as they expire in a few hours (just used one so they're good at the time of this post) this can only be used on your royal

7XQH-6YQS-SQHW-52LM

Ok enough making rainbows with the reply boxes :P

Ok added you PC...major brain fart on my behalf as I've always noticed the fact only 7 of 10 members of GC group are on my friends list but for some reason never made the connection...lol...wow I wonder what else I'm completely missing 8P)

Oh yeah, free Royal b eta m edal c ode must be used ASAP as they expire in a few hours (just used one so they're good at the time of this post) this can only be used on your royal

7XQH-6YQS-SQHW-52LM

you havent added me to your friend's list? i am heartbroken -- i'ved had you in mine

anyways, where do you go to enter the code?