Cable Management

Guest RedMagic

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

Hey yall i do need some more help, right now my case is very messy if u see here 1.jpg

i need help on cable management at least for the power cables i have seen some cable organizations that look like straws if anyone has better info plz list below thanks

Wires what do you need those for, just pull them all out, who cares if runs nice, you have the window on the side of your case it's all about appearance...

helpful hints:

-Twist ties work

-Not having a window, (out of sight out of mind)

-Epoxy everything together

-By a new case, and hide the other one, use the new case to show off your computer...

-If you want send it too me, i'll fix it.

Hope those help...

:P

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

y would i send u my case mag to clean the wires up? and do u mind explaing epoxy

Red, you can get some wire tubing at radio shack that has a curly cue cut around the length of the tube. You can get that and just cut it to the size you need and wrap it around your wiring. Or what I did was get som little hoop clips, that have two way tape on the back. Put them in strategic spots inside your case to run the wiring wear you want it. Both ways, give a nice clean appearance to you case.

I have Spiral Wrap (similar to what Swoop was talking about earlier. It is UV reactive (not gonna find that at Radio Shack) and I got it from caseetc.com They have since been purchased by directron.com, but the spiral wrap can still be purchased here. If you have any other case modding questions, feel free to ask. I did all the cutting, etc... to mine, and some others. BTW, that is my case in the first link.

y would i send u my case mag to clean the wires up? and do u mind explaing epoxy

Well for starters i could use another computer... That's why you should send it to me.

Epoxy is glue, but when hardens it's like cement. That way if you wanted to upgrade anything you would have to buy a new computer.

Don't listen to my posts, they were a joke, hence this " :P " At the end.

:P

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

thx mag i trust u well the whole forum wasnt a joke twist ties work lol,,,,,,,,,, hey wat if i use small portions of normal tape?

I'd nix the tape idea, for one it could be a real witch trying to get it off, and you could run the risk of skinning your wires if you were to cut it off with a knife or something. Plus it would make it all sticky where the tape was.