Guns

Preacher

French MAS-36 WW2 Foreign Legion rifle. This was my deer rifle, but I haven't deer hunted since '02 and times are tough. This is the 7.5x54 ammo so it's not that hard to find. I also have 2 1/2 boxes of ammo that will go with it. The gun was brand new still in the crate as of 2001 and I have only fire about 40 rounds through it at the range so it looks like it did in 1936. It is also complete with bayonet and original sling. It is accurate up to and including 1200 yards and will bring down anything from white tail to an elk. The picture there on Wiki looks identical to mine so I'm not going to bother posting a picture. I will send a nice soft case with it to anyone who is interested in purchasing it.

ithaca49.jpg

Ithaca M-49 Lever Action 22 Rifle bought for my brother in 1961 for Christmas. He gave it to me a while back but I never really shoot a .22 so I'd like to pass this one on as well. It is in fantastic shape for it's age (not like the MAS because it has been used a lot over the years to hunt rabbit and squirl etc) but has a few scratches on the stock. It is like a 9/10 on appearance. Fully functional with the light trigger squeeze that they are known for. very accurate as well. I have fired .22lr and .22 shot shells from it(very fun) but I have a .22 pistol and a .45 ACP for target and plinking. Anyway if anyone is interested I want $300 for the MAS and $150 for the .22 plus whatever it costs to ship them to you UPS (the only carrier that will ship them).

Do you have any OD green or Dark Earth colored pistols? I would be interested in one of those.

I do, but my XD45 compact isn't for sale :D

nice rifles, Preach. If I actually had money, I would consider taking that .22 off your hands...