I know what I'll be playing tonight

anonymo

I'm sure most of you have fond (REALLY FOND) memories of the LucasArts games so you'll be happy to know (if you don't already) that the graphically updated remake of The Secret of Monkey Island is out today on XLBA and PC.

Just in case there's any confusion, this is not the new episodic adventure but the original game with a graphical overhaul. ENJOY!

(edited)

heard of it, but never played it. I was a big lucasarts fan back in the day though. Might need to check it out!

Unfortunately for me, Oblivion still is still stuck on me like a leach. Until I can manage to burn it off, I have no choice but to continue letting it suck out my soul. I have three full Fallout 3 expansions that I haven't touched yet because of this game. Damn you, Bethesda!!

**wait a minute, since when do I have an avatar??!?

Edited by boiler

If you liked Day of the Tentacle (don't ever spell tentacle wrong and let firefox auto decide what word it should be, that's an entirely different game) or Maniac Mansion (the game) then SoMI is a must buy.

They remade this game perfectly...so much so that while playing you can press one button and it morphs back to the original PC version...